All reviews the pub room was clean lovely bathroom walk in shower an iron member of staff recommend this hotel would stay again cooked breakfast great place to stay car park duncan oscars unwell toilet wake shopping
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights requesting a double room with a They gave me a "superior room2 with a wet room .What a difference this makes for me as there are supports to get on/off the toilet and a walk-in shower also an alarm cord that reaches to the floor so that if you do fall as long as you reach the alarm cord you can summon help .very comfortingwalk-. on approaching the hotel there are steps but there is also a ramp to gain access. There are nosteps any where in this hotel Very disabled friendly
There was a choice of cereal or porridge for breakfast. Also a very filling full Scottish breakfast.
The hotel does not provide lunch or dinner but an pre -theatre evening meal can be obtained in a Chinese restaurant W hich is accessed directly from the hotel [no need to go outside] The 3course meal cost £10-95 and the Szeuchan chicken was delicious with a generous helping on the plate

Room Tip: Book on-line save £5-00
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank robertcockburn230
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of your stay here at Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all reviews. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. We at Livingston Lodge Hotel always go out of our way to fulfil all our guests needs and I am happy that we done this for you on this occasion. I shall pass your comments on to the team.

Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Staff were freindly and helpful on check in. The room was modern, well decorated and a lovely bathroom with a good walk in shower.the double room we were in was very good for the price £47 for the night on a sat too,nice and clean and had an extra fold up bed in wardrobe with extra pillows etc,there was an iron and iron board in there too,the party we were going to was at the other end of livingston but they gave us a good taxi to use,would use again,bar had sports in it too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments on your stay here at Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all comments. I am glad that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay here and I shall pass your comments on to the team here at Livingston Lodge Hotel.

Regards

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great staff. Clean room will be back again with family. Car park needs extended busy at peak times. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Great hotel near shopping centre with plenty of restaurants won't go hungry.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments on your stay here at Livingston Lodge Hotel.
We welcome all comments. I a glad you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your comments on to the team.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Staff were freindly and helpful on check in. The room was modern, well decorated and a lovely bathroom with a good walk in shower. I found the room to be very quiet which was improtant to me as I was working at night and sleeping during the day.
Flexible late check out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all reviews. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Superior Rooms and I hope you will return in the near future. I shall pass your comments on to the team.

Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed for one night recently. The rooms are perfectly acceptable, had some fears about room being close to the bar area but to be honest heard no noise what so ever. Rooms were clean and well presented and decent value for the money. The check in service was frankly terrible. The front desk is un manned. Waited ages for someone to check us in, when doing so it was highly un professional and rushed. Felt like they were doing us a favor checking us in. Like wise on check out. That being said the location is decent, rooms fine and plenty of parking available. Check in / Check out aside this is a perfectly fine hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mansionman1
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments on your stay here at Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome any comments. I am glad that you thought our rooms and hotel were really good however I am saddened to hear that you did not have a great experience at check in. I shall take this matter up with my reception team and pass you comments on to them.