All reviews the pub room was clean lovely bathroom walk in shower an iron member of staff recommend this hotel would stay again cooked breakfast great place to stay car park duncan oscars unwell toilet wake shopping
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have now stayed at the livingston lodge hotel a few times while traveling up for business meetings, while the hotel isn't the biggest it's got a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The staff can't do enough to make your stay a pleasant one, whether it's the girls on reception or the bar staff, mandy (I believe that's her name) in particular went above and beyond to help me.
The rooms are spotless and breakfast has been served freshly each time.
I'll gladly be returning in the near future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of Livingston Lodge Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you have enjoyed it so much that you have stayed with us again. I shall pass all your comments onto the team here. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Always stop here when working in the area. The rooms are good and spacious with the beds comfy. Staff always friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to stay whether 1 night or even longer. I will always return when working here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of Livingston Lodge Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend our hotel.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed at the Livingston Lodge hotel whilst working away in Livingston. On first impressions the outside was a bit off putting but once inside it was lovely. The staff were friendly, very polite and helpful. The rooms were lovely. Comfortable and spacious with all you need. We had to pay extra for the breakfast but it was well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all reviews.

I shall pass all your comments on to the team here and I am sure they will be delighted with them.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Been staying in livingston lodge for two weeks, the staff really friendly and have looked after the four of us and i would recomend the lodge to friends and family, big thannks and hope to visit again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Manager D, Manager at Livingston Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all reviews.

I shall pass all your comments on to the team.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came here for our anniversary and we were not disappointed in fact we were over the moon the staff Ashley, Jo , Kirsty and Duncan were amazing there customer service was amazing we felt important and cared for in every way and I have worked in the hotel industry for over 10 years so I am very critical of everywhere I go but there was truly nothing to critique here we were in room 16 right next to the bar and when we went back to our rooms even when the DJ was on we never heard anything the sound proofing is amazing I would recommend staying here to everyone so thank you to all the staff for doing a fantastic job

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrskglover

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of The Livingston Lodge Hotel. We welcome all reviews.

I am really glad that you are happy with the amazing customer service we provided you. We always try to go that extra mile for all guests staying here and on this occasion it has made your stay extra special.

I shall pass all your comments on to the team at Livingston Lodge and I am sure the will be ecstatic about them.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.