“Amazing food!”

Add it.
Hickory Star Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Maynardville
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband & I had the cheeseburgers with bacon, jalepenos, & pepper jack cheese. They were absolutely awesome! I also had the best onion rings I've ever eaten. The servers were very attentive & friendly. This is a pretty long boat ride for us to get there, but it was totally worth it. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2016

My sister rented the whole place for her daughters wedding. the place is very out dated . The kitchen needs to be completely redone. I didn't want to put the food in there so we used the mini bars out front and kind of had a buff a style . Had to come up with a decoration to cover the gaping hole right beside the fire place. what we paid for the place was pricey for what we got. The main area we used was clean along with the rest rooms , they just need to fix the fire place and the kitchen.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2015

The Mgr was very, extremely rude, she was in the Kitchen with her silver long hair in a pony tail hair all over the open food containers & stove (you could see from the cashier only 1 to 2 steps away... so we went to eat at beach Island, wanted to give Hickory Star the business but with workers being so rude we too our 15 person party to Bubba's..

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This is one of my favorite places to eat at noris lake with home made potato chips and the best Philly cheese steak sandwich that i have eaten at a dock. The fact that they don't serve mixed drinks cuts down on the fighting crowd and makes it kid friendly. even though they don't have mixed drinks that does not affect the night life one bit with live music on Saturday nights. It is overall a great place to eat.

Date of visit: June 2015