“Not booked they got us in and the food was stunning”
Review of Galleon Grill

Galleon Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Galleon Grill is a firm favourite in Tobermory. It specialises in Steaks, ribs and seafood all cooked on an open grill. It is only 10 yards from the harbour front.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This was a pass by choice on our 3rd evening on Mull, so pleased we went in, they got us in and it was lovely the fish was fantastic, we were not rushed and enjoyed our meal and the portion was huge and the decor was nice. Whilst we ate a large prebooked party came in and all the food coming to their table looked amazing. Defo would return.

1  Thank Jane B

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Called into Tobermory on the day of their highland games. Everywhere was busy as you can imagine. Managed to get a table and settled in. Food was well presented and very well cooked. Really enjoyed our starter and main, to full for a pud. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic dressed crab, sensational fillet steak. We were very pleased with our meal. The staff are also very helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is the third time of enjoying a meal at the Galleon Grill....and boy am I glad we opted to eat here for my sons 18th meal out. My daughter and I had the Tomato ciabatta....absolutely delicious. For mains....My husband had the Steak Frites, my daughter had the Chargrilled Chicken Breast, I had the Ribeye and my son had the Tomahawk. OMG!......the best steak we’ve had there yet. Absolutely cooked to perfection, melt in the mouth and flavour out of this world. We did not want it to end! All four of us then chose something different from the deserts menu. Each one mouth wateringly delicious and superbly well presented. Without doubt the best choice of restaurants for our wee family celebration. Thank you to Nicola, the waitress and Marc the chef for s superb meal!! Would recommend to anyone. Delicious!!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Our party was five adults. We ordered a fairly varied selection of dishes and drinks. All of it was delicious. The waitress was very friendly and efficient.