“So glad they squeezed us in.”
Review of Galleon Grill

Galleon Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Galleon Grill is a firm favourite in Tobermory. It specialises in Steaks, ribs and seafood all cooked on an open grill. It is only 10 yards from the harbour front.
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Called into Tobermory on the day of their highland games. Everywhere was busy as you can imagine. Managed to get a table and settled in. Food was well presented and very well cooked. Really enjoyed our starter and main, to full for a pud. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic dressed crab, sensational fillet steak. We were very pleased with our meal. The staff are also very helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is the third time of enjoying a meal at the Galleon Grill....and boy am I glad we opted to eat here for my sons 18th meal out. My daughter and I had the Tomato ciabatta....absolutely delicious. For mains....My husband had the Steak Frites, my daughter had the Chargrilled Chicken Breast, I had the Ribeye and my son had the Tomahawk. OMG!......the best steak we’ve had there yet. Absolutely cooked to perfection, melt in the mouth and flavour out of this world. We did not want it to end! All four of us then chose something different from the deserts menu. Each one mouth wateringly delicious and superbly well presented. Without doubt the best choice of restaurants for our wee family celebration. Thank you to Nicola, the waitress and Marc the chef for s superb meal!! Would recommend to anyone. Delicious!!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Our party was five adults. We ordered a fairly varied selection of dishes and drinks. All of it was delicious. The waitress was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We came here as we could get in!But was glad we did and went back again,.They use all local meat and fish,everything is fresh and tasty the steak is just what good steak should be! The young lady who is front of house is very polite is run off her feet and couldn't be more helpful,