“Try the sea bass!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

A very welcoming atmosphere with great service and friendly staff. The food on the 2 occasions we visited was great, but the sea bass especially was fantastic.. every mouthful was divine. The best food I've had in a long time. We'll worth going out of your way for, although Salen is fairly centrally located. Lovely!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food , service and wonderful helpful staff. What a treat to have a great place like this on Mull.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I visited with my family for dinner and had a wonderful meal. As soon as I mentioned I was vegan the staff could not have been more helpful. I a wonderful 5 bean stew and it was really tasty. I would recommend and the waiter advised that they are very aware of veganism, gluten free etc and are always looking for ways to improve their offering.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is nicely decorated in a clean modern fashion and we were greeted warmly by the waiter and quickly seated. There was a great range of food to choose from - not just pasta/pizza. We had a starter each - beautifully presented with interesting, well-rounded flavours. Our main courses were equally delicious - I had the salmon and it's one of the best meals out I've had in ages. I then decided to finish with the cheese board and this, I felt, was a disappointment owing to the very small portions of cheese. Overall a very nice meal, pleasant surroundings and great service.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

The food here was out of this world delicious. We ended up eating here several times because it was so good. They are a small place though so make sure to call ahead for reservations. All of the seafood dishes were amazing, and all of the ingredients tasted so fresh.

Date of visit: September 2016