“Hidden jem in area between Maryville & Walland.”

Becky's Grocery & Grill
Ranked #14 of 156 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This extremely casual restaurant near The Smokey Mountains has delicious food in a unique atmosphere. The food I see most eaten are the various hamburgers but they also have meals with meats & vegetables. I like the "Ross" burger. It is a delicious hamburger with pimento cheese on it with whatever else your heart desires. It comes with fries or you may substitute any of their other sides for the fries. Their marinated vegetable salad is a good substitute. After lunch or dinner, dessert is a MUST here. All desserts are homemade. Earthquake Cake, chocolate cream pie, coconut cream pie, etc, etc. The choices vary but all are delicious. The restaurant looks like an old country store and I suspect that is truly what it was ages ago. The shelves are still stocked. I believe it is opened Wenesday thru Friday all day and thru Saturday lunch. At the entrance there are steps and a ramp. So, easy to take a physically challenged friend or family member. Note: The restaurant posts their health score on the wall beside their dessert menu. The score is ALWAYS 100! Don't miss this gem, if you're in the area. May need to call for directions.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I made my first visit of many today for a late lunch. I had a burger on rye which alone makes it worth the drive from Knoxville or wherever. Becky's is a throwback to a former tone of country grocery stores that offered short order cooking and homemade fare. I tried the coconut pie and again, that would be worth the drive to get. I will visit again soon and make some photos of the players... Not to miss if you are in a "restorut."

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We love Becky's! Everything about it! The food, the atmosphere, the desserts, Becky, her family, her staff, her food! This is THE BEST KEPT SECRET in The County! And we like it that way! Be prepared, you never know who you might be sitting next to!! from former governors, former and current senators, local celebrities and award winning artist! Everyone has been to Becky's! At least everyone who is someone, including me, our family and our friends! And we have all left quite satisfied, mostly with our dessert to go! We like it so much we have designated two visits every month, with quite a few in between! Visit Becky's, you'll be glad you did! Just don't tell anybody LOL

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch based on reviews and we were extremely pleased.
Everything was delicious and freshly made that we ordered and service was excellent.
We will be going back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I fell in love with Becky's the minute I walked in to the building. Looking over the menu, it was hard to decide but the waitress clearer up a few questions. I have never had this happen before but she sat down at the table with our family and help everyone with their order just right. It is definitely an interesting place in the middle of no-where but the food is amazing. Please do not pass up the pie.