All reviews other guests before dinner morning room next morning drawing room roaring fire haggis distillery tour wee dram long table cocktail hour met some lovely people opportunity to meet excellent company fellow diners honesty bar birthday treat
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This was our last night of our nc500 trip and what a finale it was! We were met by the amazing Amy who was an utter star for the duration of our stay. She was professional very friendly and welcoming and did her job with total ease and calm. The house is fabulous. No keys to the rooms which really does add to the feeling of staying with friends. We were lucky to have a superb tasting experience and an excellent Piper, Duncan who piped in the haggis. The whole stay was wonderful and thoroughly worth doing.
Our stay was made all the better as we shared it with a group of German bar tenders who were excellent company.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Four of us stayed here last weekend. I can't tell you how good it was. From the minute we arrived we were greeted with a very friendly member of staff named Ronnie. He made us feel at home instantly and explained how things work up there. We hade complimentary home made scones and tea. Then at seven o'clock we had Whisky tasting before going in for dinner at 8. The beautifully laid dinning table is set for everyone to eat together. I can't say how good the service was and Aiden the waiter really looked after us. The food was outstanding as was the service. After dinner it was in to the Buffalo room to a roaring fire for drinks and relaxation.
Next morning you have the choice of a full Scottish breakfast or continental buffet. (delicious) I highly recommend staying here, even if it's just for a night, for the experience. The staff are first class and can't do enough for you.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

As they say on the website,” it really feels like coming home “.
Thanks to david and the rest of the staff for going out of their way, for making sure everything was perfect. Best haggis i ever had, combined with my favorite whisky... what more can you ask for?
Will defenitly be coming back!
Keep it up lads ;-)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived on our final day of our NC500 trip. There was only one other guest staying that night who happened to be working for Glenmorangie so we pretty much had the place to ourselves.
We stayed here on an itison voucher. The deal is excellent, the whisky tasting in the house, whisky tour at the Glenmorangie Distillery, B&B in a beautiful mansion farm house and there was meant to be a cream tea and scones on arrival but I think we may have arrived too late for this and when I brought it up the next day it was sort of brushed to the side.
However Ronnie, the manager on for the night was what we can only call a fantastic host. It was like being in a friends home, sharing many stories while drinking whisky. I’m not a great fan of whisky but my partner is and enjoyed the evening discussing whisky collections and stories. For the non whisky lovers they have a bar offering other drinks (at a charge of course) and also Ronnie made a lovely old fashioned cocktail for me, which was very drinkable, as I didn’t really take part in the whisky tasting.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

It is one of the most authentic visit and stay I have ever made - In a middle of the countryside surrounded by forest and beach , a very comfortable & authentic house stand - the comfort is optimal but more than that , you feel home as everything it at his place ( See picture ) . Bedroom are very cosy and the view is stunning ( in mine at least ) , bed are super comfortable and obviously super quite - the food & service is an other highlight , everything is perfect. It is one of the best service , if not the best I have ever experienced. The call you by your first name and anticipate every of your needs- just amazing- obviously you need to visit the distillery of the same name - if you ask them in advance , they will help you to book it -
All together, just a must go place

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends