This is how we felt after our 24 hours at The Lovat. Our studio room was modern, bright and wonderfully warm with a fantastic wet room but the real highlight of this hotel for us was the food. Good vegetarian food is not easy to find - imaginative vegetarian food that is perfectly cooked and beautifully presented is even more rare - The Lovat provided all 3. There were two dishes that we haven't seen anywhere else that really stood out; vegetarian haggis cannelloni and a dessert intriguingly called carrot, carrot, carrot – a good recommendation by our waitress which was a great surprise and showcases the creativity and skill of the chef at The Lovat. All of the staff with whom we spoke were friendly, hospitable and professional and the handmade cookies we were given on departure meant that we could take a wee bit of The Lovat home - another attentive detail that will ensure a return visit. Hope you enjoy finding the others out for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus