See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Hotel was just okay. Had two beds and was some what clean. We wanted to sleep a night on our way home and it was perfect for that. Bed was okay pillows were nice. Family said they were glad it was for only 1 night.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We always try to stay here on our way to FL. This is a newer, quiet hotel. It has always been clean, well-appointed and comfortable. The separate sitting area is nice. The beds are a little hard for us, but that could just be us. The breakfast is excellent. Lots of parking, easy on/off I24. Staff is great. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aurora314
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed at this property with a college volleyball team. The property looked brand new, the rooms were well appointed and very comfy beds. The most impressive part was that I left my ipad in my room, and didn't discover it gone for 4 days. The housekeeper had turned it in. There is so little honesty left in the world, I was so humbled. The team always chooses Comfort Inn, and this is the nicest one we have visited yet!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank susie t
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Building appears to be only several years old and is located on a dead end street so it's very quiet.
No smoking at all in the building which is great.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast buffet was very nice and quite comprehensive.
Parking a breeze.
The location, literally right next to I24 exit, is great.

Room Tip: Several of the rooms on each floor are a little larger. Ask for them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Great quiet hotel near the highway, great room, great breakfast of waffles, eggs, sausage, etc. Lots of other hotels and food I'm this town that is about half way between Chicago and Orlando. Use a coupon and room is $80 with coupon.

• Stayed: March 2013