See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Old and smells. If you want to just stay one night and in a pinch ok. But be warned it's not very clean even the windows are dirty. I don't know who gets paid for cleaning but they don't do a very good job.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The guy at the desk was very nice and helpful. The hotel stinks, really bad smell. The place is poorly maintained and not very clean. We were so tired we didn't notice how gross our bathroom was until the morning, or we would have left. I was cleaner without showering, so we just left after we got up. Mattress was old, not very comfy, but served a purpose as we had been on the road all day and was wiped out. Very cheep 6 hour sleeping place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016

The room we had was facing some of the restaurants and were within walking distance and the check in guy was nice as was the manager when I reserved the room, and they had good wifi, but that is where the pros of this place stop.

When we checked in and got into the room I noticed the door did not have a good seal and was letting outside light into the room. The bathroom did not have an adequate supply of toilet paper upon arrival they just left a mostly used roll there with no replacements we saw nearby, lucky for us we were returning from a vacation and had spares.

Paid 81.00 for the room and even though that is not a lot and cheaper than other places I still expected the basic courtesies. If I go back down that way again in the future I will not be staying there again the hotel did little to impress me.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The person who attended was very nice and helpful, facilities are good with decent double bed, clean bathroom and well equipped room, WiFi reception is ok (fair to good)

overall a nice and quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

In addition, to the smell and the dead bugs in the bathroom light fixture, the hotel increased its prices as they knew all other hotels were booked because of all of the Spring Breakers heading home. Lastly the toilet ran all night. If you can find another place to stay do so.

Stayed: April 2016