“4 Night Stay”

The Steading Country Inn
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for four nights from the 27th of June
It was great good old fashioned friendly hospitality room was really good nice size
Clean well fitted out warm and very quiet perfect for a relaxing break
Breakfast was brilliant just ask for anything of the breakfast menu and it is cooked fresh just perfect
The locals are friendly I enjoyed my time at the Steading

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

A really quirky little place. Very warm comfortable room...the annexe....with extra fire if we needed it. Good supply of tea, coffee ,hot ,choc and lots of milks (most hotels hardly give you any). A large choc cookie each every day too. Bed really comfortable.....everything very clean. New towels and bath mats after 2 nights. Owners very friendly and helpful. Food freshly cooked and plenty of it. Breakfast lasted us all day. Good centre for exploring and nice log burner in the pub to sit beside after a days walking.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Friendly and welcoming from both the hostess and the locals.
Food was delicious and generous portions.
Rooms are quirky (good quirky), clean and comfortable, lovely quiet location to just recharge batteries.

1  Thank Carrie_Hemming
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Booked through late rooms booked a double room with double bed and single bed. Arrived to be told room not available and gave me another room I asked where the bed was (single} and was told all the rooms are double so no single beds! I explained that didn't match the information I'd received on e mail.
I was offered a mattress to put on the floor which I don't find acceptable
Decided not to stay left key on doorstep and text the number written on the chalkboard outside telling them where the key was and I had not got what I paid for. Complained the next day to late rooms, as it wasn't what I'd paid for, no refund as they mysteriously can't find the key that I left.

1  Thank Markstewart131
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a long weekend and didn't want to leave! The room was great (room 5) plenty of space as it's on two levels! The bed was extremely comfortable and the owners where extremely friendly. Room and bathroom where both clean and done to a good standard and plenty of tea/coffee provided in the room. The b&b is 100m from the road so it's very quiet. Close to drumnadrochit and 30min from Inverness! Plenty to do with lots on the door step! Food is brilliant and the locals in the bar are very friendly. Can't wait to return for another stay!