Lovely, traditional highland hotel (even the carpet was tartan!). Staff friendly and gave us a warm welcome. Found this hotel by chance, after being badly, disappointed with our original hotel booking down the road.( After a 9 hour drive - not what you need! ) and we even got a good deal! Room was comfortable. Views from window were excellent. Food in restaurant was very, very good. Huge 'barn like' bar area with a mix of locals and tourists from all around the world. Real fires and a well stocked library room - highly recomended. Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, craft shops and Loch Ness boat trips on the doorstep and a village green complete with pub. Urquhart Castle 2 miles down the road. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit, Scotland