“Superb Food”
Review of Ness Deli

Ness Deli
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have been to this place many ties since it opened a couple of years ago. It is a really great place to go for a family meal or just a coffee and a piece of cake.
Unpretentious, friendly and the food is really top-notch.
I went for Sunday lunch on 12th November in a group of 7. Six of us had the Roast Beef and the other person had a large baked potato with cheese and salad.
The beef was perfectly cooked and was accompanied by generous helpings of roast and new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage and gravy as well as a home-made Yorkshire pudding.
At just £10.95 this is great value and the service is excellent.
I had a delicious sticky toffee pudding with ice cream for dessert (£3.95).
I would highly recommend this little gem of a place in the village of Drumnadrochit, 13 miles south of Inverness on the shores of the loch.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

nice staff, excellent food and service. We like the transformation from previous business with much more attractive surroundings with lovely fires. :)
We shall be returning soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had lunch here today. The food was lovely with generous portions. My Americano coffee was delicious. The waitress was so nice and friendly. A lovely experience. We will return. Thank you Ness Deli

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Beautiful cafe with some wonderful things to look at and buy, local fresh ingredient, love it. It's a must visit,

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We - three adults and two kids - visited the Ness Deli on a beautiful autumn day. As we had our dogs with us we ate outside. Drumnadrochit is a bit of a tourist trap with shops selling everything imaginable that could have a picture of Nessie printed on it. I expected the food to be average and the cost high but I was proved wrong. We had chilli, steak pie and fish and chips - all home made. Everything was tasty and in good size portions. The service was fast and friendly and the bill, including drinks, was under £50 for five people
Definitely worth a visit.