“Nice weekend getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Stoneybrook Cottage and please make yourselves at home.
our kitchen has everything that you need!
Everyone says how comfortable the master bed is and we agree.
The front bedroom is pretty good too with plenty of space.
You come to enjoy the outdoors and a natural element. There is plenty of that here.
What you really come to Stoneybrook Cottage for. ENJOY your visit with us.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barbi B
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice weekend getaway”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

A very quaint little place. I spent the weekend here with my sister. A perfect getaway for the weekend.
The only draw back of the property is the foundation shifting. This has caused the floor to be uneven and large cracks allowing cold drafts throughout the cottage. We were also unable to ignite the fireplace.
The warmer months would be fantastic here!

Management Response
9 Dec 2016
We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the charm of the 65 year old stone cottage that is certainly not in the cookie cutter vacation rental vein. One persons 'damage' is someone else's old school charm. I do wish that there had been a phone call from the guest, because I can usually help folks resolve performance issues, making for a more perfect vacation. I always tell guests to call me if there is an issue they can't resolve. All it takes is a phone call and while there isn't good cell service in the valley for some folks, there is a land line just for that purpose. I can't help fix what I don't know about and I strive for perfection. Our cleaning folks got the fireplace to start right up when I asked them to look into the situation. So, please come back again so we can do better next time; and because our guest was from Florida, a warmer weather visit might yield better results. Please try us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing