I have stayed at the Crieff hydro on many occasions as it is used for a conference venue by my professional organisation. I love it. It is a typical old hydro (a spa for the rich victorians to retire to for thier health). It has lost none of its charm and is now a modern and well run hotel. The Golf facilities are ok, but next door is the Crieff golf course which is even better.
snooker room , dance floor with live music I have rumba'd and foxtrotted my way across the floor more than once!
always welcoming and a great hotel. Rooms large, but can be a little dark (ask for extra lights - staff accommodate).
I just wish I had time to enjoy the hotel, I am always in a rush for business reasons. I am going back again early december this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland