All reviews main building separate building tree house tribute night round of golf bridal suite wedding venue high standard food was amazing fantastic value from start to finish served piping hot scallops huge bed christmas party night steak pie great night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last Friday for a birthday treat. Despite being very busy, the service was excellent. Dinner was beautifully cooked and presented. The food was reasonably priced as was the wine. The online booking system was easy to use. I will eat here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Lisa C, Sales & Events Co-ordinator at Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We are so pleased you had a lovely time celebrating your birthday with us and you enjoyed your meal and received excellent service. I will pass your feedback onto our General Manager and Head Chef who will be thrilled.
We will look forward to seeing you again at Dalziel Park, hopefully soon.
Amy

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Louis, bar staff, was absolutely fab. Anything we asked for was done in a polite & courtese manner. In my opinion, he went above & beyond, to the extent he went looking for a specific type of glass that we would like. He is a credit to your establishment xx

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lynnmoore1991
Lisa C, Senior Sales & Events Coordinator at Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hi Lynn,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and pass on your lovely feedback. I will pass this onto Louis' line manager. I am pleased to hear that you were well looked after.
I hope you enjoyed your day.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I went here to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen in years and it didn’t let us down. The food was top notch and the service was good standard - we were left in peace but attended to enough to ensure we weren’t forgotten. Can’t wait to return!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Stuart,
Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We do aim to deliver a high standard of customer service along with great food. So I am pleased to hear you were looked after.
We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

From the welcome at reception , the standard of bedroom, the food and staff in restaraunt , especially the amazing breakfast , the whole experience was perfect . I was so impressed that on checking out I booked and paid for a festive lunch from their Xmas brochure .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lisa C, Sales & Events Co-ordinator at Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review.
We are thrilled you had a lovely time when visiting Dalziel Park and you really enjoyed your overnight stay with us. I will pass your feedback onto our General Manager, Head Chef and the rest of the team who will be absolutely delighted.
We will look forward to seeing back for your festive lunch.
Amy

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

After the disappointing stay in a 4 star hotel in Edinburgh. It was great to be so welcomed into this great hotel. The staff were fantastic very friendly and polite nothing was too much trouble for them. The advice that was given to us when we asked for it was second to none. The food was exceptional and the service outstanding. It sound like it is too good to be true but it is not. They drive to make you enjoy your stay. We will certainly return. H

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lisa C, Senior Sales & Events Coordinator at Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for the 5* review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Dalziel Park and were well looked after by the team. It is lovely to hear that the staff added to the enjoyment of your visit so will make sure to pass your comments on to the general manager and staff.
We hope to see you back again in future. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly for our best deals.