“all THAT jazz!”

Ranked #24 of 73 Restaurants in Motherwell
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is a very drab place but the staff and the food made up for it.The toilets are immaculate and well looked after.The staff were all friendly and keen to help in any way they could.They are a real bonus.The big bug for me was the music.I know you can`t please everyone..but jazz.I couldn`t get out quickly enough.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome wee bit of scran. I was in here for a late lunch and its was awesome, only issue some of the chips were a tad raw and weren't cooked all the way through but other than that great wee place

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We decided to eat out to celebrate getting engaged that day...probably should have went elsewhere but there's not many options in Motherwell. Food that we managed to order was fab- I had the pulled pork burger with sweet potato fries and my partner had a pizza. It took us about 15mins for someone to come over and take our food and drinks order. Once we'd finished our food our empty plates sat for roughly 20mins when my partner decided to go to the bar to pay, shame as we'd been planning on ordering a dessert and cocktails but went to the pub a few doors down instead. We did overhear staff telling another table they had a function on up the stairs, but that's no excuse really as they should have extra staff in to cover that, not have their restaurant customers suffer as a consequence.

1  Thank allisonkerr1983
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the Motherwell restaurant with friends last week. The service that night was very poor as there did not appear to be enough staff working that evening. We eventually managed to track down the waitress to place our order. The starters were served which were lukewarm to say the least with one of my friends bruschetta cold. This was returned and it took approximately 15 minutes for her starter to reappear even then we had to remind the waitress & we were informed our main courses were being held back meantime. The majority of us ordered the chicken dish served with chips........both appeared dry & with no vegetables or salad served with it. We returned the garlic bread as this too was freezing cold. We complained to management & were given a complimentary bottle of wine & not charged for garlic bread.
To say the meal was a disaster is an understatement. This was my third visit to this restaurant and each time the food has been disappointing. I will not be returning again.
The cocktails were good.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my family, very welcoming. Waiters were very nice and attentive, relaxed atmosphere. Really high quality service and the food was excellent, we visit restaurants all around Edinburgh and Glasgow and this one in Motherwell is worth the trip out of town. Manager very nice, waiters very nice and food was great too. No complaints. see you again soon.

1  Thank Little-Missy91