Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$160
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
FindHotel
Agoda.com
StayForLong
All reviews coach trip both breakfast and dinner christmas day bit dated nothing too much trouble paul wilma
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

After a late arrival, I was given a very friendly greeting and offered some food as I was hungry after 6 hours of driving, even though the bar was about to shut.
After checking in, I was shown to my room which was very clean and comfortable, I enjoyed a good night’s sleep.
Breakfast was fantastic; plenty of it and it was well cooked, not swimming in grease.
If I’m in this neck of the woods with work in the future, I’ll certainly be looking to stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Butler991
Reviewed 20 February 2020

My wife and I enjoyed 3 nights here with very friendly and helpful staff. We ate well at both breakfast and dinner. Ideally placed hotel to enjoy Largs and the surrounding area. The north prom is easily accessible from here.

1  Thank Y7033MYallans
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Nice clean room,very friendly helpful staff. All staff efficient, hard working and speedy. Nothing too much trouble for the staff, very informative with local area, hope to be back here soon. Have to mention Aimee, Susan and Wilma who were all very attentive,efficient and hard-working, not sure of everyone else's names but you were all wonderful, one suggestion I would have left you a wee tip if I had seen a tip jar as I was leaving on the coach.

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

The staff here are very accommodating especially with my son who is autistic - they moved mountains for him and never dressed the table like they normally would as they realised this caused him to stim and distract other diners! (Thanks very much for the effort to help his stimming) they also accompanied my food allergies and went out their way to have vegetarian sausages in even though they don’t normally sell them! Food was delicious! Hotel was very clean (though it could have been brought into the 21at century with its decor)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Having only lived in Largs this past year I had never ventured into the Willowbank Hotel and so glad we did as I Cannot rate the Willowbank Hotel in Largs highly enough, had a fabulous dinner on New Years Day. Vegetables were cooked to perfection and everything else was very tasty, Paul and his Team are very welcoming and friendly even with a large group in the restaurant nothing was amiss . The staff handled it professionally and never was there a problem everyone enjoyed themselves as far as I could see, and as we were not part of the group we were not treated any differently as our meal was served promptly and efficiently.
We all will be back so don’t pass The Willowbank by when In Largs you won’t regret it . Gerry McAllister

Date of stay: January 2020