Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$160
PricelineUS$160
Agoda.comUS$160
TripadvisorUS$160
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews coach trip both breakfast and dinner christmas day bit dated nothing too much trouble paul wilma
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

My wife and I enjoyed 3 nights here with very friendly and helpful staff. We ate well at both breakfast and dinner. Ideally placed hotel to enjoy Largs and the surrounding area. The north prom is easily accessible from here.

1  Thank Y7033MYallans
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Nice clean room,very friendly helpful staff. All staff efficient, hard working and speedy. Nothing too much trouble for the staff, very informative with local area, hope to be back here soon. Have to mention Aimee, Susan and Wilma who were all very attentive,efficient and hard-working, not sure of everyone else's names but you were all wonderful, one suggestion I would have left you a wee tip if I had seen a tip jar as I was leaving on the coach.

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

The staff here are very accommodating especially with my son who is autistic - they moved mountains for him and never dressed the table like they normally would as they realised this caused him to stim and distract other diners! (Thanks very much for the effort to help his stimming) they also accompanied my food allergies and went out their way to have vegetarian sausages in even though they don’t normally sell them! Food was delicious! Hotel was very clean (though it could have been brought into the 21at century with its decor)

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Having only lived in Largs this past year I had never ventured into the Willowbank Hotel and so glad we did as I Cannot rate the Willowbank Hotel in Largs highly enough, had a fabulous dinner on New Years Day. Vegetables were cooked to perfection and everything else was very tasty, Paul and his Team are very welcoming and friendly even with a large group in the restaurant nothing was amiss . The staff handled it professionally and never was there a problem everyone enjoyed themselves as far as I could see, and as we were not part of the group we were not treated any differently as our meal was served promptly and efficiently.
We all will be back so don’t pass The Willowbank by when In Largs you won’t regret it . Gerry McAllister

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous! The staff were extremely attentive, very friendly and super efficient. It was very busy (obviously with it being Christmas day!) ,but it didn't feel like it because of how lovely the staff were and the way they served the table; every person at the table had their meal within 2 minutes for every course ! We were given plenty of time between courses ( thankfully as there were 5!) , everyone agreed that the food was excellent ( for 11 people that's quite something!), and we weren't rushed to leave our table, when we decided to make a move we were warmly welcomed into the bar area where we spent another pleasant hour or so. Would definitely recommend spending Christmas here .

Date of stay: December 2019