US$160
US$203
Hotelpower.com
Seamill Hydro(West Kilbride)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$63
TripAdvisor
3,917 results
All reviewsbrambles restaurantplay barnscottish tapascruize barleisure facilitiesspa treatmentssteam roomsoft playthe main hotelcruise restaurantcountry house hotelchoice of restaurantsfirst classarran aromaticsshort breakbunk roomexcellent facilities
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We wanted a place for a 3-night stay, not far from home, and chose Auchrannie on the basis we had stayed in a timeshare lodge previously but never the hotel.
What an excellent choice we had made too!
A spacious ground floor room, comfortable beds, a wonderful walk-in shower in an excellent bathroom.
Breakfast every day was cooked to order, and was outstanding.
We had dinner on the three nights, one each in the hotel's restaurants, and each was simply wonderful.
Pushed to choose between them, then the tapas style 1869 probably just tipped it.
Great wine lists, excellent choice of gins too.
All things considered, a great short stay which will surely see us return. And, the staff are friendly and helpful all the time in every department.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

My daughter's wedding was yesterday at this most magical of places. Don't know what to say was best... All perfect. The location, the food, the amazing staff, the comfy rooms... Magical. X

I would recommend having a wee visit first.... the prices can look scary. But it you properly do the math... you will be hard pushed to beat the Auchrannie on value for what they provide. And the rest of what Arran has to offer is thrown in for free!

Dog heaven.

Oh, and they have a spa too btw. It's fab!

Room Tip: We stayed in 218 with our 6 year old. Bunkbeds, fridge, resource room and lounge nearby. There was nothing more we could have asked for.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband and I stayed for three nights last week and it was excellent. The location is great with a view of Goats fell and the sea.The rooms were lovely and the service extremely friendly. A great breakfast. The pool is a good size and the spa was clean and well organised. We ate one night in The Brambles restraint which was good. But two nights in the the Scottish tapas bar which we loved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 13 May 2018

It was a pleasure to stay here for 3 nights recently.
Reception was not easy to find and the area was a bit dismal having no natural light but we were greeted with smiles, courtesy and information.
First impression was how very clean and cared for the resort is.
Our room was very pretty and comfortable, the shower room spacious and beautifully decorated although I found the tiled floor very cold.
The public rooms are so welcoming and comfortable, there was an open fire in one and a bar. We loved not having to be confined to our rooms as so often is the case elsewhere.
The restaurants are first class serving interesting and well good, imaginative meals.
The hotel and restaurant staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We got the impression that they are happy in their jobs.
The Auchrannie is at the end of a pretty lane, set away from the town but within easy walking distance to the sea front and golf course.
We did not take part in any activities but there is certainly something for everyone at the Auchrannie, rain or shine.
We will be staying there again and recommend the resort very highly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 979sallym
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a twin room in the house hotel for myself and mum mum for my mums birthday. We were in room 17 which was ground floor. The room was a nice size, and clean. The fridge in the room was a good touch. The bathroom was lovely but in my opinion didn't go with the room decor. The only negative things I'd say about the room (which they hotel advised these issues will be looked into) the furniture is very tired looking and needs replaced. Also as this room is next to staff facilities it was noisy at times with the door slamming and people walking past the room a lot so it wasn't as relaxing as it could have been. I feel for the price this needs to be resolved. I wouldn't want to be booked into that room again for this reason but if it was resolved it wouldn't be an issue.

The reception staff were fantastic, Rachel who I dealt with mostly was very welcoming and helpful.

I organised the complimentary mini bus pick up service from the ferry terminal to the hotel and return the next day. This was a great service. I would definitely use again. I also asked for a later check out to 12:00 and this was not a problem. I also left my bags at reception while my mum and I went a walk before we got picked up by the mini bus which was easily organised.

This is my first visit back to Auchrannie in 4 years the standard of service is still great but just a few issues with the room we had which weren't a huge problem, but for Auchrannie standards to stay at a high standard this needs to be sorted. I will return again with my daughter and partner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family