All reviews full scottish breakfast stayed here home cooking lovely guesthouse the ground floor bedroom window ferry terminal lovely warm welcome room was clean tea and coffee goat last minute booking definitely stay here again walking holiday brodick bay yogurt great place to stay
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stayed here for a night after hiking Goatfell and found it was the perfect place. Rooms comfortable, nice hot shower, great location, big delicious breakfast and kind accommodating host. Would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Ferry cancellation from Islay meant connections jiggered and an unscheduled stop on Arran. It might have been a panic buy, but by golly it was a happy accident... our hostess was so helpful, friendly and, forgive the pun, accommodating and flexible. So kind and at such short notice. The views over Brodick Bay (another time I shall stay longer...) is gorgeous, rooms are, I am guessing, fairly newly refurbed, and very comfortable. We didn't get chance to experience the full Scottish breakfast but judging by what we had, very early - lovely fruit salad, yogurt, fruit coffee - and it was entirely our choice not to have a cooked full because for us, us it was just too early! - it would be great. Everything prepared with care...

Room Tip: Front rooms would have the best views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on a walking holiday and it was perfect. It is easy to find off the ferry and I had a superb view from my bedroom window of Goat Fell and Brodick Bay. It really made my holiday.

My bedroom was spotlessly clean and comfortable - perfect after a day's walking.

I ate both breakfast and dinner here and loved the food. I'd especially recommend the full Scottish breakfast, kippers and pear and Ailton salad. All delicious.

I'm looking forward to coming back one day.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stayed for two nights with a friend. Had bedroom on the ground floor with a super view of the bay and Goat Fell. Very comfortable (although bed a bit hard for me!) with kettle for tea and coffee and quick heater when it got a bit cold.
Breakfast excellent with plenty of choices and good coffee!
Helen very helpful with any information we needed. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Front downstairs bedroom has lovely view of the bay and is far enough back from the road so very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stayed here beginning of August for 4 nights. Friend and myself had two single rooms (although lovely double beds). Home from home, Helen the owner extremely welcoming and friendly, breakfasts were superb and she was so attentive to your needs, nothing was a bother. Rooms spacious and comfy, excellent en-suite and clean towels every day. Will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: August 2017