All reviews wonderful hosts fudge stayed nights fife coast st andrews margaret tablet golf scotland pillows accommodation
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I stayed at Bayview over a weekend for a golf tournament in Elie. A truly wonderful experience (even in cold early March) and 5* all the way. Wonderful hosts, lovely rooms, super clean, and to top it off - locally sourced and excellent food (Paul even makes the Tattie Scone and Margaret is an incredible cook!). I will definitely stay again and recommend to all anyone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We were expecting great things from Bayview from all the glowing reviews, they did not disappoint the rooms are well equipped, cosy, the pillows wonderfully soft. Margarate and Paul are wonder hosts well knowledgeable on the area, organised Taxi etc when we needed nothing was to much trouble. Breakfast is not to be missed. Overall a wonderful experience, will recommend to friends and Family.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We have stayed at many B&B's but Bayview should be rated away above their four stars. Margaret and Paul exalt true Scottish hospitality. The breakfast food presentations and quality of ingredients are excellent as seen in the associated pictures. This B&B in Drumeldrie was perfect for our golfing hub. Margaret was instrumental in getting us tee times at great links courses all within a short drive from their Bayview Fife B&B.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015

My 3rd stay at Bayview for a week's Golf vacation! Margaret and Paul are wonderful hosts. The rooms are beautiful and cosy, the breakfast couldn't be better. It is the perfect location when visiting and playing Golf in Fife! We'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I can only add to the multitude of praises that Bayview has already received. My first-floor room was outstanding; its southern-facing window provided a magnificent view of the Firth of Forth and the opposite shore. (To clarify things, I should add that what is considered to be the "first-floor" in the UK is called the "second-floor" in the USA. Specifically, my room was reached by 1 flight of steps. Bayview also has a ground floor room.) My breakfasts each morning were superbly presented and included, in addition to the cooked items, freshly-squeezed orange juice, homemade yogurt terrine, and beautifully arranged plates of assorted fresh fruit. Margaret and Paul were both very pleasant and helpful. This is certainly a fine property and one that I'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo