“Tasty Homemade Soup”

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Falkland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Had the deal that was on which was a bowl of tasty lentil soup with a hot crusty roll and a cake. Coffee was also included with a top up all for £5.50. Would certainly go back.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

It was ok but I wouldn't go back.

The meal was average.

Felt like us being there was more of a hassle then anything to the lady working.

Unfortunately I spent my time comparing it to kind kittocks kitchen which closed down.

I will try somewhere different next time

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful place, beautiful people !! Food is amazing !! Can't wait to go again ! Great value for money. Can't wait to go again.

2  Thank Margaret K
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Such a shame that the decor, faded pictures and tired surroundings let this place down. It would not take much to bring it into the 21st Century. Don't get me wrong quaint is lovely but dead flies and tired, dirty tables can't make up for warm scones. Thankfully the scones were really lovely. A little decoration and it could be so lovely but now I have found lovely food, decor and service I wont be rushing back. Others are much better in Falkland. Try Miss Daisy in the village instead.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

It was a cold day when we visited Falkland and we were glad to stumble upon this lovely tearoom. Although we popped in out of the cold for tea and scones (which were delicious and warmed up!) you could also get light meals. A great find. We will go back next time we visit Falkland. Staff could not have been nicer, and place was lovely and clean/tidy/comfy and cosy. Even had some artwork for sale.

1  Thank Fiona R
The Hayloft T, Manager at The Hayloft Tearoom, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am so glad that you liked your scones and that you felt that the staff were nice. we greatly appreciate your positive feed back and hope you visit us again.