“Girls night!”

The Grouse
Ranked #3 of 163 Restaurants in Ballymena
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at the Grouse we pride ourselves on our first class customer service & food. All of our food is locally sourced and cooked fresh. We are located in the centre of Ballymena right beside the tower centre car park. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

A few of the girls and I met up for midweek dinner, was delighted to be greeted by the roaring fire! I went for the goujons which were delicious, it was nice to see the menu catered for vegans as my friend finds it hard to find restaurants that have vegan options, she said the vegan curry was beautiful. Already looking forward to our next night out!!

8  Thank Helen M

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal with six family members for a birthday, everyone loved their meal, service was great especially from a certain bar man called John Crabbe, the duck main course I had was delish

7  Thank jake_armstronh
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Been here for lunch. Atmosphere fantastic and food excellent. Try the mushroom ragout to start and steaks are superb. Great menu to choose from. Staff friendly. Can’t fault anything. Recommend highly.

10  Thank Journey753153
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited The Grouse last week for the first time since the re-vamp. The food was fantastic, definitely the best Ballymena has to offer and in future will save us from travelling further afield in search of a good quality restaurant/cocktails. It was beautifully decorated and had a lovely atmosphere. Sinead, Peter and Jonny were very polite and helpful, and surprisingly, Peter was ALMOST as funny as us :) I can see this becoming a regular spot for our girl date nights!

9  Thank Lauren90x
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Dined in the Grouse for a quick lunch with my wife over the festive season.
Food was excellent (Recommend the Grouse burger) speedy service and courteous staff made up for a very enjoyable lunch.Many Thanks.

10  Thank Sjm S