“Very accommodating staff”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #27 of 160 Restaurants in Ballymena
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Saturday lunchtime, Toast came up in a Google search on a list of top 10 vegan friendly restaurants in Ballymena. We parked at the back - plenty of space today but I imagine it's pretty full at peak times. Two of our group are vegan, and while vegetarian options were clear, the vegan options were not. The server checked with the chef and offered to accommodate off-menu requests. They were extremely accommodating in preparing the food, and checked with us during preparation as to which ingredients would be acceptable. Very pleasant and friendly service. And my non-vegan spicy mince nachos were very good. Free top-ups on the tea and coffee too.

3  Thank davidharcourt

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My sister booked and organised surprise evening meal here for my birthday. There were about 30 or more booked and the 3course meal was excellent and piping hot . Staff were attentive and courteous beautiful decor, relaxing evening and I highly recommend for a private function. Brie soup or melon for staters, roast beef , salmon or chicken for main course, cheesecake, panacotta or roulade for dessert. Excellent menu.

2  Thank EL0wry
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I went in here for breakfast with my mother and there is such a great choice of food and drinks. The place was immaculate and it was so homey and cosy. Definitely be back again.

1  Thank Amymoscetto189
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped here for lunch on a visit to Ballymena - it was terrific. Extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Clean and airy restaurant. Immaculate toilets. And a first class, good value lunch. Best chips we have tasted in... ...well, years! Delicious chicken goujons. Just couldn't fault anything. We don't live locally but will definitely be back.

2  Thank Barnabas014
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Friendly staff, nice food and lots of space for seating. However, food is way over priced £7.95 for a bowl of soup and a piece of wheaten? Ridiculous. I may as well go to a restaurant and get a decent meal, as the menu in Toast is limited most of the time to sandwiches and soup.

7  Thank E19273