“No Change”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #106 of 152 Restaurants in Ballymena
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Was in here again recently and I was very disappointed to see that there had been NO changes whatsoever. The food took 30 minutes to get to me even though it wasn't very busy despite other people who ordered AFTER me got their food BEFORE me. When I finally did get my food it was cold and I didn't even receive an apology for my wait. Staff in this McDonald's lacks customer service and enthusiasm. No wonder I try to avoid.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I found myself in McDonalds twice in one week. Certainly a record for me. Despite the refurbishment and a relatively attractive outside seating area the décor is now canteen like and more 'downmarket'. Usual fare. On my first visit there were 212 sesame seeds on my bun. On my second visit there were 235. Is this a record?

1  Thank timeagain
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Ordered 4 quarter pound burgers they must have been sitting for ages before they were given to us they were disgusting, The bottom bun was saturated in fat they were cold too. The drinks that we received were only half full. I complained and was told that's how the machine is dispensing them!!. The apple pie we got was soggy too as if it had been sitting around for ages, they usually have a sticker on them saying when they were cooked and when they should be binned. The pie we got had no stickers. Cost over £30.00 for a load of pig swill.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Usually take the kids here at least once a week but since it has been renovated it's utter chaos.... yes the automated order system is a great idea but it's confusing for some especially as it is always very busy and a great deal of the seating area has been taken away to accommodate this... as my youngest is only two it's quite scary for her with all the noise and crowds ... this won't stop be going back though probably teething problems and I have to say that Brian (floor staff) is one of the most genuine lovely men who works there

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

After a night out i was trying to eat something and i decided to leave the car at home because i was drinking alcohol.
I tried to enter the shop but the door was closed, i tried to go at the order area outside the shop but you can not order because you are not a car...
When i went to the window, a girl just waved at us and she was really annoyed because of us....finally a supervisor came to the window and opened the front door...
Please change the message that says " opened 24/7 inside and drive thru".....
Thank you.....!