“Pleasant surprise”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #114 of 164 Restaurants in Ballymena
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Clean with helpful staff and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the food was. I would go back. It's not the cheapest place in the world but it was very busy at the time and it was well staffed to cope.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here on the 4/4/17 for breakfast before an early morning flight, no problems.. this morning 6/5/17 (early flight)ordered breakfast, waited in the drive thru for approx 10/15 mins after paying & receiving drinks, got out o car called for staff no one available.. delivery had arrived also.rather the (staff member )that told us she had to wait on the eggs told the truth!! Never had to wait this long at mcds anywhere.. won't be back

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Family visit, shambolic ordering system, you have to specify a zone you are sitting in prior to actually getting a table?
Mop bucket with dirty water left next to table for duration of visit
Staff are courteous.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Disabled spaces outside removed for a larger eating area pointless in wet Northern Ireland .
Inside crowded and dirty. Sat my disabled brother at a dirty table which was still dirty when I came back with food. Member of staff sat at next table face painting . Watched as a member of the public moved plastic seats out of the way so that we could get to the toilet. Outside the bins were overflowing .

3  Thank anniecolvin
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I decided to give here a try after this branch had a renovation. To my surprise, their card machines weren't working and I had a cheeky staff member who told me I wasn't prepared when I explained I had no cash. Thankfully I was able to get money from a friend. The food was just the same standard as normal and just as overpriced. While you saw staff cleaning, I didn't personally find it the cleanest.

1  Thank Ultimatedaytrips