“Very good restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Lovely atmosphere, great selection of food. Only thing I would mention is that the deserts are tiny compared to what I would like. I had the risotto and it was so flavorsome.

CRobbGalgorm, Manager at Fratelli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear rockyrodgers,

Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our Fratelli Ristorante.

I am very pleased that you especially enjoyed the meal, and found the Chef’s risotto flavoursome. I have passed your nice comments to the Head Chef and his team, and they are each delighted.

Your feedback means a lot to us all here at Fratelli, so thank you very much for taking the time to share a few words about your experience, it is truly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Georgie Briota,
Fratelli Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had great food, great wine and lovely atmosphere. Brilliant staff, especially Gabriel. Thank you for the complimentary anniversary champagne, lovely touch. Thanks

Dear Samuel M, thank you for taking the time to post your review of Fratelli Galgorm on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you especially enjoyed the meal, and that you particularly found the food great. I have shared your lovely comments with the Head Chef and his team, who are absolutely over the moon.

It is always our intention to create lasting and memorable experiences for our guests, and I hope that we could do so for you on your wedding anniversary.

Gabriele is especially pleased to have been personally mentioned. Thank you. It really is our pleasure to have taken care of you, and I truly appreciate you noting our care and attention, we work with great compassion and sincerity, and always wish for our guests to consider themselves very much part of our Galgorm Family.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us, the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back at Fratelli Galgorm in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Georgie Briota
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stopped by chance when we saw the sign on the road, 2 courses for £18.95 and 3 for £22.95, and we were glad we did! The setting is lovely and a fab atmosphere in the restaurant. The staff are all lovely and friendly and happy! I had the caprese insalata and it was so tasty I wanted to lick the plate! My boyfriend had the garlic ciabatta and got parmesan over it, which made it extra tasty for him. He had the chicken for main and was blown away by the flavours, I had the lamb and it was amazing and a complete surprise, The sides were also delicious. We will definitely be back! Couldn't recommend it enough, I've told all my friends about it already.

CRobbGalgorm, Manager at Fratelli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Rachchic,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your recent visit to our Fratelli Ristorante.

Here at Fratelli, we aim to provide a varied choice of dishes to suit every individual, and it is wonderful to know that you especially enjoyed Chef’s Sunday Lunch.
We do receive many positive comments from our guests regarding the variety of choice offered on our menu, I am very pleased that you absolutely loved the food. I have shared your lovely comments with the Head Chef and his team, who are absolutely over the moon.

We have fantastic offers and deals available for our guests like Fratelli Mondays- buy one main meal and get another free, Ladies Night at Fratelli- £14.95pp for a choice of main course with a glass of wine or soft drink. Sunday Roast from 12pm - 4pm- 2 courses meal for £18.95 or 3 courses meal for £22.95. Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday between 5pm- 7pm and Friday 5pm- 9pm our guests can taste the most exquisite and flavourful cocktails, buy one get one free.

Thank you again for leaving such a positive review of your visit. The team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back at Fratelli Galgorm, in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Georgie & Fratelli Team

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate here twice. Great deals on the the lovely food. The serviettes come with a chocolate wrapped up inside!! The second night I was unable to finish dessert and coffee as I was so full, I should have avoided late lunch! Staff brilliant, menu wide and varying, well priced. I would look for it again if I was in the area.

CRobbGalgorm, Owner at Fratelli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear dgg81, thank you for your taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review and I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent visit in our Fratelli restaurant.

It is brilliant to read that you particularly enjoyed our menu offering, and found the staff to be brilliant . Fratelli team work remarkably hard to deliver a genuinely warm and friendly service, whilst always ensuring exceptionally high quality of food, and so it really means a lot to us to have you mention that we perfectly achieve this.

We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future. Thank you again for your lovely comments and for taking the time to review us.

Kind regards,
Georgie & Fratelli team

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing! Best steak we have eaten and the pizza was delicious! Also the way the restraunt is designed is brilliant and it has a great atmosphere. The staff were also very friendly. Thank you for the amazing experience.

Dear Jamie M,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing Fratelli, and taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our restaurant

I am very pleased that you found the staff very friendly and that you especially enjoyed the meal, and found the food amazing. I have passed your nice comments to the Head Chef and he was delighted. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team, it shows them that their passion and efforts to provide good service are appreciated by those who receive it.

Thank you again for your lovely comments and for taking the time to review us.

Warm Regards,