4,218 results
All reviews thermal village gillies restaurant hot tub gin bar river view four seasons complimentary mini bar deluxe room italian restaurant afternoon tea room restaurant thermal suite outdoor jacuzzi phantom house from start to finish cupcakes christmas tree
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

The room, food, spa and staff delivered an amazing 5star experience. Can’t wait to get back again. The river room experience for dinner and breakfast was fantastic and the wine selection and cocktails delicious.

Every single member of staff were professional and friendly.

Customer service was outstanding.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CRobbGalgorm, Manager at Galgorm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us while celebrating such a special occasion and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Stayed here recently one Monday night. We have stayed here many many times over the years, usually visiting 2/3 times per year and have seen all the many changes & improvements. Thought it might be a bit quieter on a Monday, but it was still actually quite busy. We had Spa treatments booked - my wife had a lovely facial while I enjoyed a full body massage, which was so relaxing I actually nodded off (I believe I even started to snore before I caught myself on - oops sorry!!).

Enjoyed our ale / white wine from the mini bar while getting ready for dinner in Gillies which as usual was fabulous with great food & fantastic service. Portions are always huge so were pleasantly stuffed afterwards.

Because we were staying in a Deluxe Room, our breakfast the next morning was in the fancy surroundings of the River Room - fabulous service & again perfectly satiated. Deluxe Room also meant 12 noon checkout so we could enjoy the Thermal Village again. So relaxing this place & wished we were staying another night. We will be back for sure at some stage.

Room tip: River view rooms are best
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay. I would also like to thank you for your repeated custom, huge testament in itself. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here every year for the past 5 years and we get to love it even more every time. Staff on arrival and throughout our stay are always friendly and willing to help at every opportunity they can. Rooms are spacious and warm, fully stocked mini bar, biscuits, tea and coffee are all extra luxuries. Live music in the bar on both nights of our stay which was an added bonus. Food is delicious with many restaurants to choose from. Gilles Bar serves yummy food all day and delighted with a full gluten free menu. Also check out Fratelli's Italian to the rear of the hotel also offering a full gluten free menu. Food is simply delicious and very reasonable here. Above all you have to visit the thermal village, pure luxury. The only complaint I would have is the room with the swings, we were chilling in here and then asked to leave as there was a yoga class starting. As it was lashing outside there really wasn't many more places to chill as everyone was inside and places were quite full. We will definitely visit again next year and can't wait.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

My sister and I went for afternoon tea as a joint birthday treat. We have been to places such as the merchant for afternoon tea in the past but Galgorm is really on a different level. The conservatory is beautiful and the live singer/pianist really sets the scene. The selection was great and we were informed that we could substitute something if we didn't want it. Another thing to note was how comfortable the atmosphere was, there was such a mix of people there and staff were very approachable unlike some other places we have been to! Well worth the price, we will be back!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us while celebrating your birthday treat and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Best hotel experience ever. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to reach that peak relaxation which can be hard to find in other hotels which aren't like home. 100% quality food as well

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.