“Adults only pub”

Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Wareham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I drove past the Silent Woman on my way to Corfe Castle and thought how attractive it was, so on my return trip I stopped for lunch.
I was admiring the gardens of the pub when a family of three arrived by car – parents and a child. Immediately the child started to create and ended up having a full-blown tantrum, screaming because presumably he couldn’t get his own way. It was ironic that this scene took place outside of a pub that has a “no children inside the premises” policy. I heartily applaud their policy on this matter.
Service was polite and quick and I enjoyed a delicious lunch and a drink. An excellent (and quiet) experience.

1  Thank Richard A

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Walk there via the Sika trail food it well laid out and although dogs are allowed children are not! Good range of well kept ales and a nice menu for lunch

1  Thank rugger_rats
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I visited The Silent Woman following a walk through Wareham Forest and found the staff very welcoming and friendly. I stayed for lunch with my group (12 in total) and we all thoroughly enjoyed our lunches which ranged from hearty cooked lunches to sandwiches. The menu choice was good, the prices were reasonable and the portions generous. A very enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We were staying at a caravan club site nearby, and had Sunday Lunch here, we decided to have the two course meal @ £11-95p really good value, choice of meat, three vegetables and crispy roast potatoes, plenty of everything. A full Menu is available. Service was excellent and attentive. The interior is spotless, the table positions have been well thought through, giving plenty of space. It was busy, so booking is a good idea, if you are in the area it's well worth a visit..

1  Thank ian_okehampton
Reviewed 19 November 2017

First class lunch with friends
Staff very efficient and welcoming

Not cheap but meals are on the massive size and well worth it

Lovely ambience

Dog friendly and child free

Well worth a vist