Free cancellation until 04/08
The Red Lion(Wareham)
Priceline
Frome Corner(Wareham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfive minute walkyoung waitershort staystayed here for one nightpleasant staycorfe castlethe rivermonkey worldarabiajane
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Visited with my wife for 2 nights over Easter.
Check in quick and efficient.
Had dinner first evening which was very good and priced very fairly. Would say that the "Hotel Inspector" would say the menu too extensive but if they can cope it does mean a good choice for the customer.
Breakfast excellent.
Staff very polite.
Room good, although bathroom not fabulous.
Overall, highly recommend for a short stay.
Very good value for money compared to competition.
Proprietor Jane and Partner Peter excellent company in bar - Thanks.

Cliff

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We stayed again here the staff were very friendly lots of choice of food close to the shops and railway station will be staying in the near future again excellent value for the money close to swanage steam railway and corfe castle

Room Tip: Room 1 is at the back off the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Stayed at Anglebury House again, last Thursday. It was a great visit, and as always, the staff were lovely, and the accommodation and breakfast were both very good.
This was my sixth trip I think, although I wasn't able to go in the latter part of 2016 because of health problems.
Excellent value for money.
Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank accordionhoward
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Twice in the last week I called in for a pot of tea. First time I queried the price. Priced £1.70 on menu outside and inside menu. I was charged £1.85. only 15p but was told that was price on till. Today menu price £1.70 charged £1.85. I did mention the price and was told they have been waiting new menus for a time. I wont go again as now I am unsure about all their pricing. I would have happily put the difference in the poppy box. A week ago I queried the price this should have been put right.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank janet f
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I stayed here one night. Staff were very friendly. Close to shops and a five minute walk from the train station. Just minutes away from the bus stops which came in handy for my visits to Corfe Castle, Swanage, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. My only gripe is that there was no shower attachment on the bath taps so you're forced to have a bath. Nevertheless, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo