“Another lovely trip !”

and 1 more site!
The Anglebury House
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Wareham
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Stayed at Anglebury House again, last Thursday. It was a great visit, and as always, the staff were lovely, and the accommodation and breakfast were both very good.
This was my sixth trip I think, although I wasn't able to go in the latter part of 2016 because of health problems.
Excellent value for money.
Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank accordionhoward

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Twice in the last week I called in for a pot of tea. First time I queried the price. Priced £1.70 on menu outside and inside menu. I was charged £1.85. only 15p but was told that was price on till. Today menu price £1.70 charged £1.85. I did mention the price and was told they have been waiting new menus for a time. I wont go again as now I am unsure about all their pricing. I would have happily put the difference in the poppy box. A week ago I queried the price this should have been put right.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank janet f
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I stayed here one night. Staff were very friendly. Close to shops and a five minute walk from the train station. Just minutes away from the bus stops which came in handy for my visits to Corfe Castle, Swanage, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. My only gripe is that there was no shower attachment on the bath taps so you're forced to have a bath. Nevertheless, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank G M
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Attending a concert in Wareham we went on line to find a place for supper. Anglebury House seemed to be within our budget so we booked by telephone. When we arrived the place was almost empty. The menu indicated that prices had gone up since the website was last updated. The food was only average: chicken was tough, and the skate wings were cooked to within an inch of their lives. The ubiquitous rosti potatoes were bought in ready-prepared (on the admission of the waitress when I asked) and it was altogether a mediocre meal. Another one off the list!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sue r
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Years ago used to visit this restaurant. Had a good lunch. Varied menu to choose from. Summer lunch menu,specials board and usual menu. Only thing at 12.45 no roast of the day. But plenty of other choices. A good meal. The waiter seemed very young but he was very good and friendly and efficient. He did a good job.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wareham
1.9 km away
6.7 km away
Mortons House Hotel
Mortons House Hotel
#1 of 2 in Corfe Castle

Been to The Anglebury House? Share your experiences!