“Always such wonderfully tasty curries !! ”
Review of Spice & Rice

Spice & Rice
Ranked #76 of 147 Restaurants in Bridport
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Having driven and walked past Spice & Rice numerous times in Bridport I finally decided to try it with my sister last summer. Needless to say we thoroughly enjoyed our choice. Since then whenever I fancy a curry I visit this exceptional market trader!
Long may he continue to provide us all with his excellent food.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

While out shopping on Saturday I walked past 'Spice & Rice' on Bridport High Street. The first thing that got my attention, was the aroma. Then I looked at the food on offer & my mouth watered. Only having a curry the night before from else where, I decided to give it a miss. (my mistake.)
Out shopping again on Wednesday (bearing in mind I'm a bloke & usually I go shopping three times a year, wife's birthday, anniversary & Christmas.)
I purchased fairly hot garlic chicken, Bombay potatoes & rice.
Wow oh wow my taste buds sang & tingled to the amazing tastes.
Fantastic food at a very very resonable price. Please do not walk by, go on & give it a try. Promise you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

1  Thank bernie e
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

On arriving at Wood Farm caravan park we decided to try this curry takeaway which operates from the site behind reception on Fridays. I am so pleased we did! Offering mild to hot curries with a veggie option and poppadoms and chutneys we had a wonderful meal in our caravan. Full of flavour and reasonably priced, the owners had a very slick operation and although there was a queue it moved quickly. Will definately patronise again when we come back!

1  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed at woodfarm camping site in Dorset and was surprised with small businesses dropping in on set nights selling different foods.

I am a curry addict and was toying with buying from an Indian takeaway that night as I had reservations about the heat of 'spice and rices' food but took a chance. Was amazing; non-greasy (for my husband) and the guy had made vindaloo!! We are thinking of keeping the caravan at the site seasonally so we will probably see you again spice and rice...good work!! X

2  Thank Jo S
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent tasty selection of currys,mild to hot. Beef or chicken or vegetarian with rice. Quickly served on the footpath of high street Bridport.

2  Thank ralphT