“A great place to eat.”

Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Woolacombe
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CAF'E / RESTAURANT, Serving Breakfasts , Lunches, Light Snack's , Cream tea's and Evening Meals served all day every day,Catering for Families to surfers. Child friendly, Group bookings available.
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We visited this restaurant twice last week, the menu was varied and had something for everyone. The cream tea was excellent and the staff friendly and obliging.
Looking forward to returning in October.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We waited a long time to be served. Once our order was placed we waited a long while to get our drinks and then our food (50 mins!) and it was only sandwiches. The food was nice for most of my group until I bit into the second half of my prawn baguette which was filled with sand! They did take this meal off the bill and apologised. I was not offered an alternative. The long wait was not ideal - I would have left if I did not have my 3 year old daughter with me who needed her lunch!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had really top quality ingredients in our Paninis. But at over £5.00 each you would expect that wouldn’t you. Friendly staff who will do anything for you.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Don't listen to the negative reviews on here as im a fussy eater, however you will not be disappointed here, I had cod and chips and was lovely!
Lese then 10 quid for a big cod homemade chips and mushy peas.
Defo recommend the only negative was the wait because they get very busy but i guess its all homemade to takes longer.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Went here with the family got a spot of lunch the tables have not been cleaned once staff got to the table to clean the table was told 'pass the plates down so I can get the table cleaned for you' I am here on holiday not to clean your bloody tables 2 families already walked and and making me things this place is a joke and should not be open and if you are then sort your staff out the lady that served us was Amy and the better service came from Alice when she took over services upstairs will not be back here again