All reviews atrium restaurant terrace bar leisure centre driving range golf break pro shop spa area great golf course pool and jacuzzi main restaurant round of golf spa treatments great facilities lovely location greg norman twin room good nights sleep
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great, the facilities better, staff very attentive.
The whole experience was a pleasure.
Next time I will bring my bats as the golf course looked beautiful.
On the hotel I only used the club house restaurant for evening meal which was good and the staff were very helpful.
The breakfast was in my to 10.
In all I would definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Woodbury Park cancelled our booking in error. On arriving late afternoon after several hours on the motorway we were told that our room had been cancelled and the hotel was full. She was aggressive and rude and offered no apology nor solution. Her colleague was clearly appalled by her behaviour and stepped in to help, apologising for the hotel's error and phoning around to try to find alternative accommodation to no avail. At that point we asked to speak to the duty manager who was apologetic, charming and helpful. She found us a self contained cottage at Kiddicott Farm a few minutes drive away. While we waited the hotel offered us complimentary coffee (arranged via Georgia) and the Atrium staff were lovely. Our impression of the hotel however was that it needs modernisation and is rather dowdy. In contrast, Kiddicott Farms couldn't be faulted. Their cottages are huge, beautiful and well equipped wtih amazing service. So go there and avoid Woodbury Park at all costs

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel this is. I think the photos speak for themselves!
The staff are so very helpful and friendly. Thank you Hattie for all of your help with my luggage, computer woes and the beautiful suite I stayed in, I will definitely be back!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Three of us treated ourselves to a Spa day yesterday whilst husbands off on a golf tour. Cannot praise the staff at Aura enough. Such friendly, competent, helpful girls. Managed to arrange for all of us to have massages at the same time so as to avoid one waiting around. Lovely touch of coffee and pastries before treatment. Massage very good and professional. Added bonus of two course lunch with bubbly included in package, all chose different items from menu which did not disappoint, and restaurant staff were charming. Spent afternoon in pool and jacuzzi's and then drinks on patio in bar area of club. We shall certainly return and join in one of the water aerobics as well!
Superb day, can thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I have played at this club on both courses on multiple occasions for nearly 20 years with societies, socially and for lessons with the then Pro. Never have I come across any problems with the course or the staff until Sunday the 2nd of September at about 4.30 when I was addressed by the person on duty in the Pro shop in a most pompous and aggressive manner on the subject of a dress code. Phrases like " this is a golf club not a football club" (I had on long plain white socks, which I wore long on the course) and " you can't wear trainers on the course" ( my golf shoes were in the car and I obviously didn't realise that they had to be worn in the Pro shop as well !). I have never been spoken to like this in any golf club and I have been playing for 25 years. If this attitude is indicative of the way the new management treat guests then I also have the option, as do others, of taking my custom elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple