All reviewsbar menucoach partybuffet stylesingle bedno liftsuperior roomlarge car parkbit datedroom was largefriendly helpful staffplenty of parkingnight porterenjoyable staykippersevening mealtown centrefriendly hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I arrived about half 7 on the evening the receptionist was polite and helpful.

Staff were friendly and welcoming.

The room was big and clean.

Facilities are tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh bottle water was provided. Toiletries too.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
RhysRoberts, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear delmurphy11,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience at the hotel.

kind regards

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Easy access, parking on site ...
Real nice welcome from check in.
Room a little staid but loads of space can not fault it..
Bathroom, 80's...
Evening meal time a bit on the late side 6.45pm
Ordered from bar menu , good choice and great portions. .
Felt like I was the youngest here as the other clients raced with they're sticks and zims to the restaurant side..Hence bar menu.
Did not hear any negative views of the food from these..
So far so good ...good spot to stay. .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter S
RhysRoberts, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Peter S,

Thanks for taking the trouble to post a review, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Rhsy Roberts

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect from Tiverton golf club or Tiverton Hotel, I am glad to report both are brilliant!! We’ve enjoyed an excellent breakfast, but, also a terrific 3 course meal last night. They have a set menu and a specials board to choose from, all of my playing partners enjoyed it, not one complaint (no mean feat!)...also a good wine list. The rooms are clean & spacious with all mod cons and the staff here are lovely.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear GPMC36,

Thanks for the 5 star review, I'm delighted you enjoyed the beautiful Tiverton golf course and the hotel.

We have an excellent relationship with the club and many of our residents and societies play there.

I look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This well established chain of hotels are renowned for the comfort of their rooms and the services they offer. However there was a twist this time as breakfast was not included (why not?) but was offered at £10 per head if bought whilst signing in or , if purchased on the day required a whopping £19+. Bit expensive for a fry up in my books.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank David P
RhysRoberts, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear David P,

Thank you for taking the trouble to post a review on your recent stay at the hotel, I'm delighted that generally you found the hotel to your satisfaction.

On the question of our rates, like many hotels, we offer a range of prices to our guests so they can find the one that suits their budget. Our cheapest rates are indeed room only but we do offer those guests the opportunity to purchase breakfast at a cost of £10 when they check in which is a good discount from our normal rate of £13.95 per person.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

regards

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed one night second time staying here. Room clean and nice large size. Buffet style breakfast which was lovely plenty of choices and well presented. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
RhysRoberts, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear crazy87,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience, its great to have such positive feedback and I'm delighted your planning to return in the future.

Well provide the welcome and friendly smiles.

kind regards