“A fantastic find ”

Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Exmouth
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set in the tranquil setting of Manor Gardens, Exmouth the Bumble and Bee provides a relaxing environment to enjoy hot drinks, fresh coffee, award winning cream teas, home made cakes and delicious sandwiches and platters.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is superb
Cute, quaint decor
Smiling, cheerful staff
Amazing range of homemade cakes, scones etc
Tasty coffees
In a lovely park setting to boot

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped in for a light bite as I have read about Bumble and Bee for two years now and had yet to stop in. We tried the fritatta and the pancakes with apple, bacon and maple butter and I don't care about anything else we had except the PANCAKES. I have been telling everyone about these pancakes and I will 100% be back for more.
We don't have children so the noise from children will keep me away until I am in need of these amazing pancakes. Did I mention the apple, bacon and maple pancakes?! EAT THEM.

1  Thank LivingAbroad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you're looking for a place with a warm and friendly welcome then head to the Bumble and Bee. You'll be amazed by the various cakes and scones on offer (also savory food too, but I go for the sweet stuff!)

We make a pilgrimage here every year and they never disappoint. Take a stroll away from the beach and head towards the Manor Gardens. Sit outside in the sun and watch the world go by, the squirrels play and enjoy those tasty treats. It really does make our holiday coming here!

If you're lucky enough to come when they're serving their chocolate and coconut scones, try them! Also their lavender ones too! I love the mismatched crockery too. Everything about this place is perfect to us and I highly recommend you try them. Just save a scone for me ;-)

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This lovely cafe hidden in Manor Gardens in Exmouth is fantastic. We often visit for their delicious pancakes, yummy cakes and excellent coffee. They offer something for everyone including books and toys to occupy the children. This means that I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee whenever we visit.

Today’s visit was no exception. We visited for breakfast with our newborn baby and 2 year old. We were made very welcome, enjoyed delicious food and our little boy thoroughly enjoyed playing with the toy dinosaurs.

Highly recommend starting off here, then walking down to their sister restaurant, Bumble and Sea for another cuppa!! Xx

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We visited this morning for breakfast, on our first morning in Exmouth. What a lucky find. Fantastic cafe: lovely location, friendly staff and a brilliant menu, keeping adults and children very happy. Can definitely recommend the cooked breakfast and the pancakes - delicious.

1  Thank Hannah J