“Awesome”

Forest Fungi/ The Farm Shop
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Dawlish
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: We are a gourmet mushroom farm with an onsite award winning farm shop and Café. Whilst our mushrooms are abundant in our shop & cafe, we offer a broad range of products from other local growers and producers, catering to all tastes. Our Shop is open everyday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so I went with some reservation because my wife LOVES mushroom and I think the are the devils own food.
But we had breakfast and I was delighted that half the menu does not have Fungi in it and the other half looks so appetising I almost converted. Truly excellent breakfast with an inspired and passionate chef. We will be returning regularly for food but also the deli which has a fantastic arrangement of local produce.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thought it seemed a touch on the expensive side but afterwards we could see it was worth every penny. The bacon and mushroom bap could have fed two and the full English was amazing.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A welcoming atmosphere greets you here. After looking around the shop , we had a perfectly cooked free range breakfast and the coffee was excellent too . We will return . Well-done all concerned, a truly pleasant find.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Forest Fungi for breakfast today. It was my first visit but the Second time for my wife. We both had small breakfasts which were freshly cooked. I have to say they were both very good. It’s very nice to know that the majority of the contents of the breakfast are grown etc on the farm which is a very good selling point.
We will certainly visit again if we are over in Dawlish Warren area. It’s good to know a nice place to have breakfast over there as I don’t believe any of the other pubs/restaurants do breakfasts.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Having seen an advert we had to visit the Fungi Farm and we were not disappointed
When we arrived it was snowing a blizzard outside but inside was warm and welcoming the place is a bit basic but appeared to be full of regulars
Scott was only to happy to tell us all about his mushrooms and then cook some for us
We had a mushroom omelette and a bowl of soup both of which were very tasty and packed with wonderful mushrooms
We purchased some mushrooms to take home and enjoy
If you like mushrooms and are in the area this place is a must