The Blenheim(Dawlish)
Cofton Holidays(Dawlish)(Great Value!)
US$22
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
Lady's Mile Holiday Park(Dawlish)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Dunluce House(Dawlish)
TripAdvisor
Coombe Brook(Dawlish)
TripAdvisor
1,053 results
All reviewsentertainment teamnext yearloopy rabbitgold plus caravanholiday parkbar staffshort breaktrain linebed caravansister sitefamily holidaygreat holidaylocal areabad reviewsevening entertainmenttake awaygreat entertainment
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The park is lovely I stayed for 7 days , the entertainment team Chloe , Curtis, Charlotte , Luke and Lisa are so lovely ! They can have a good laugh and put on shows to entertain both the children and adults. We have already booked again for next year

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ssandell2018, Guest Relations Manager at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your review. Lovely to hear that you enjoyed the entertainment and thank you for the special mention to the team. I hope you took advantage of our fantastic book again offer for next year, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dawlish Sands.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Booked a Easter short break here with my partner and 3 children caravan was very clean and tidy however could of done with a little more than just a frying pan and a few saucepan to cook with.staff was friendly and swimming pool was lovely, think the entertainment could be a little better for the size of the park, would consider coming back for another short break don't think there's enough to do for a full weeks holiday though.

1  Thank lisagreen81
ssandell2018, Guest Relations Manager at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you Lisagreen81 for taking time to put a review of your recent stay at Dawlish Sands. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the facilities . Thanks for mentioning that our staff teams are friendly that does goes along way as they work so hard to make sure your holiday experience is a good one . We hope you will return for another break.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was another return visit. We were advised that we could arrive at any time after 12 as this was their first day opening in the new season. I also requested a particular pitch and was given it! On arrival the caravan seemed clean enough, the saucepans looked very mucky and I found food residue on the odd item but I always wash everything before I use it so I didn't complain. After going out and getting shopping etc we had our tea and decided to watch TV, unfortunately there was no power cable, as it was out of hours I rang the number provided. A very nice maintenance man came armed with both types of cable. However, after he left it became apparent that the batteries weren't working in the remote and there was no manual way to turn the TV up or over etc. The maintenance man was soon back and the problem was fixed.

Over the weekend we visited the entertainment venue on every night, Luke and his team were amazing! The new members Chloe and Lisa slotted in really well! It was nice to see Charlotte and Curtis again too! We had a thoroughly enjoyable time every night! We can't wait to come back in September with some other members of our family including my 3 year old granddaughter.

Here is the one black (although huge) cloud for the weekend. This weekend was the weekend of heavy snow showers in Devon, we were caravan bound on Sunday as we had tried to venture out but the weather was awful and we had to turn back. We had booked until Monday morning so on Sunday night we packed most of our belongings and went to bed. At 2am my husband woke me to let me know that we had no water, we knew it was probably frozen pipes and there was nothing that maintenance could do so we decided to leave it until morning before looking into it. The following morning we had the heating on but there was still no water, with 4 adults in the van (one 35 weeks pregnant lady) this was not ideal. We knew that the venue and reception opened at 9 so decided to wait. At 9 my husband and I went to reception to see if we could check out sightly later that 10am to allow us time to use to venue for toilets etc, maybe grab something to eat and drink and also the main roads in the area were closed. We wanted to allow time for the roads to clear as traffic reports and the news were saying not to travel unless an emergency. We were told that 10 o'clock was check out and that we couldn't stay! I was horrified that we would be turfed out like this. We went to the van packed our things and traveled our usual 2 hours home, this turned out to be 6 very uncomfortable hours due to the severe weather!

I emailed head office and I had a phone call from the manager Sharon (hope that's spelt correctly) who apologised and has since explained the situation and we shall be back in September with big smiles!

I am sorry that this happened as I and my family love this park, so far we have brought with us mother in law, auntie, son and his girlfriend and in September I will be bringing my other son, his daughter as well as my daughter, her partner and their baby! I hope to be coming here again for many years to come!

Special thanks to the entertainment crew.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Janice N
ssandell2018, Guest Relations Manager at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Janice for taking the time to leave Dawlish Sands such a good review of your recent stay . It was good to note that you found out night warden friendly and efficient in sorting out those issues with the tv.

The weather was certainly the worst that Devon has seen in many years . We hope that your return visit in September shows a dry and sunny climate to complete your holiday experience .

I am glad you and the family enjoyed your evenings with the entertainment team and I will ensure I pass on your special mention to them.

We look forward to welcoming you and the family back in Sepatember and also meeting your new grandchild.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Last minute Easter Break, all staff were welcoming and very friendly. Food good and Entertainment staff were brilliant. Shows on an evening also very good. Kids liked the swimming pool and amusement machines!

3  Thank Marie B
ssandell2018, Guest Relations Manager at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review I am pleased you had a lovely Easter break with us and enjoyed the facilities on park . We hope you will come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a last minute Easter break with our 5 children ages from 6yrs to 15yrs. Accommodation was very modern and very clean, perfect for a short break away. Staff at reception were helpful and welcoming. The entertainment team were fantastic, Luke, Chloe, Curtis, Lisa and Charlotte were brilliant couldn’t fault them, so friendly, amazing with the children and the adult Caberat was ace, really made our night, I would give them a 5*. We will most definitely be booking again soon.

The one recommendation would be more variety in the arcade and for it to be a little more closed off from the main entertainment area and not so close to the main entrance.

Tony and Jemma

3  Thank jemmakatys
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your last minute Easter break. Your comments regarding our fantastic Entertainment Team will be passed onto them and will be much appreciated, so thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Dawlish Sands later in the year. Thank you for your review and feedback.