“Always perfect the best in Brixham”

Brixham Fish Restaurant & Takeaway
Ranked #14 of 115 Restaurants in Brixham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Upstairs restaurant licensed with some lovely harbour views. Delicious fish & chips, good choice of menu. Can also eat same delicious food in adjoining downstairs cafe".
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The best in Brixham by far! Decent size cod and chips reasonable price and tasted wonderful not oily, light crisp batter on the cod and perfect chip shop chips. I struggled to finish it all but I did as it was lovely. They close for winter so if your local like I am you have to wait till spring is here for you fish and chip fix. Will visit again soon! :-)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for a evening meal and weren't overaly inpressed. My mum had steak and kidney pie which was very tasty (not homemade). The chips were average and plenty of them. However I work in a fish and chip shop, and the fish was most definitely over cooked. It was very tough and chewy not the texture I wanted. The staff were friendly but service was relatively slow for a fish which takes around 8 minutes to cook from scratch, never mind if fish had been cooked and out by for other meals.
By all means come but don't be shocked if you have a boot fish.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My better half ran up several flights of the very steep steps back to our holiday cottage bearing two bundles of cod and chips which arrived hot and very tasty. Most impressed. Chips like I like them too ....not thrice cooked remnants.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We visit here every year (as much as I can wink wink) I cant praise the owner enough Gary still fry's real chips not frozen and the fish is about as fresh as it comes you can eat in or takeaway there is loads of places around the Harbour to sit and enjoy with some of the best scenery in the world to browse over whilst you eat what more could a person ask for enjoy

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful views, fantastic food & excellent service. What more is there to say we will definitely be coming here again