“Can’t stay away when in Brixham ”
Review of Simply Fish

Simply Fish
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Brixham
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We love to promote and sell the best quality Brixham Fish has to offer, our products can be the traditional Cod, Haddock but also Lobster, Crabs, Scallops, Monkfish and many More.
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Top notch, we ate in the brassiere, restaurant and takeaway. Would highly recommend the dressed crab. The staff are really friendly and professional.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,877)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The fish and chips was the best i have tasted the place was clean as was the kitchen
I would not hesitate to recommend

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We left our disaster of a hotel to seek dinner and ended up grabbing take-away because it was late. And we weren't sorry. Possibly the best take-away chips I've ever had. Melty, flaky fish. All cooked fresh to-order. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Simply you are spoiled for choice for fish and chips on offer in Brixham . We chose here after seeing the meals on offer from their take away. We enjoyed a lovely evening , sat outside on a warm evening with 3 of us choosing fish and chips and one scampi. It’s was delicious , I stole a scampi from my daughter and it was also wonderful. The waitress had a great recommendation of cider which was a perfect compliment . Thank you for your hard work and a lovely meal

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I always looks forward to going to this restaurant in Brixham. The food is always lovely especially the fish. I had never tried gurnard before, but given how nice my meals have been here before. I felt confident in trying something different. The meal if you hadn’t guessed already was amazing! I even tried a taste of my mother’s scampi and you could tell it was freshly prepared not from a bag of frozen scampi, it was so tasty. I enjoyed the pudding as well. I SHALL RETURN!!!