“Excellent Restaurant”

More from The Curious Kitchen
Ranked #44 of 117 Restaurants in Brixham
Price range: US$12 - US$15
Description: Modern European restaurant in Brixham, Devon serving fire baked pizza from our pizza oven along with salads & sides. Plenty of vegan & vegetarian options available. We are also serving our signature coffee, cocktails & beers & ciders.
Reviewed 16 September 2018

This restaurant was recommended by other guests at our hotel. We went in for pizza, but venison stew with root veg was on the specials board. WOW! Couldn't have cooked it better myself, and I used to live in Scotland where I could buy venison in most local butchers.
Went back the following evening for pizza and it was really good. You need a good appetite though, so if you're not too hungry, share one and have salad with it.
Drinks were an average price. The merlot and the rose, served by the glass, were both really excellent.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in to book a table for around 7pm on a Saturday evening. Wasn't very busy and we were given a table by the window. Drinks were served promptly and the coconut cocktail was really nice. All four of us chose a different pizza and all were really tasty, special mention to the gluten free pepperoni pizza which my brother tells me was very nice. Would visit again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife and two young children who all had an amazing meal. Service was very friendly, nice atmosphere and the food was superb. They have really made an effort with the menu using lovely local fresh ingredients and it really reflected in the taste of my lamb koftas and my wife’s falafel / butternut squash pizza (my wife liked it so much she recreated it at home the other day). They do half size children’s pizzas also and made a lovely tomato only pizza for my fussy son that was actually special in itself was loads of different types of tomato. Really wish we lived nearby but will definitely return if we are ever in the area again!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Went for a family meal to celebrate my birthday, always been a little apprehensive about visiting More, from what we had seen on social media, the pizzas looked small and the nibbles and sides were not really to our taste, but how wrong we were!

The setting is unique and trendy, the staff are warm and welcoming and the food was excellent. Unfortunately we over indulged on the nibbles and starters, which were so tasty, so some of the party struggled with their pizzas. I didn’t and my pizza was excellent, as were everybody else’s, but theirs ended up in there own unique boxes to be taken away. Oh and the puddings, yum!

Will definitely be visiting again, especially with the excellent choice in music being played, might even be tempted by one of the midweek offers on a school night.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We both thought our pizzas were fantastic, I had the spicy one and it was gorgeous. My wife chose something different and thoroughly enjoyed it. We loved the sour dough base and the toppings. Service was quick and friendly, couldn't do enough for us. We will be back soon.