All reviews tennis courts terrace bar hand picked hotels crazy golf lovely grounds patio doors changing rooms lovely hotel small balcony leisure facilities garden view bar food the ground floor great facilities no air conditioning health suite duty manager
Reviewed 30 March 2018

St. Pierre Park is Ser in 25 acres of beautiful gardens. It is at present being refurbished and air conditioning is being added to every room. The golf course additions have been added to include 14 floodlit driving bays and now also includes a golf simulator.

Room tip: Overlook the lake.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark P, General Manager at St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

The new bedrooms are great and with the addition of AC it will be very much appreciated in the summer.
Best regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We have just been to the hotel for the third time and it will definitely be the last! Unfortunately we did not have the same experience as before.The room was cold and we had to ask for a heater. Bedding and linen were lovely and clean but the bathroom floor looked as if it had never been cleaned properly. We had a meal in the bar and the new potatoes could have been used as balls as they were so hard. At breakfast I ordered smoked fish and after my husband had already got his cooked breakfast I was told they did not have any fish with the excuse that the chef had not told the waiting staff! On asking for eggs florentine as a replacement it came complete with cling film. All of these issues were reported to the receptionist who seemed to note everything that we said but nothing by way of compensation . VERY DISAPPOINTED as we made a point of telling them we were there as a celebraation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris S
Cliff O, Manager at St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Chris5181, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and your experience. I was disappointed to read that your room was not to temperature and that the bathroom cleanliness was not to standard.
I will speak to the kitchen team directly as this is not the standard we strive to achieve at breakfast and my sincere apologies that we did not followup more effectively at departure.
I can see that you have been very loyal to St Pierre Park and would love the opportunity to welcome you back and makeup for the issues your experienced, please do get in touch with me directly cowens@handpicked.co.uk for any future planned stays. sincerely Cliff Owens

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Fantastic Hotel with a superb Breakfast (Included) and very friendly and helpful staff. The room I stayed in was very clean, spacious and had a very big and comfy bed. Although a bit cold as the heating not on. (Was making a sound but not getting warm).
I arrived pass mid night due to severe delay at the Southampton airport due to snow. The Hotel restaurants were closed and I tried the In Room service as a few items on the cart were marked with a star meaning available 24 hrs but no luck as the phone kept on ringing and no answer. Luckily I found a pack of short bread with the coffee/tea tray. Overall a fantastic Hotel with very friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Cliff O, Manager at St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thankyou SherbetV, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay and your experience, my apologies for the lack of response from our overnight room service team and the room being on the cold side.
We did experience some very cold weather at the beginning of last week which impacted many of our guests travel plans, I am glad to see you made it to the hotel and to the seminar and the team took good care of you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with the best breakfast ever, so much choice and staff really helpful. Fab place to stay for a short break with lovely pool and outdoor jacuzzi- rooms lovely and extra touch with the curtains being closed and quilt turned back in the evening. Definitely will come back again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cliff O, Manager at St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Carol, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The team here will be very pleased to read your positive review and hope to see you back again soon, regards Cliff

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with Work. The hotel was really nice. The rooms were pleasant with a comfy bed. The breakfast included was to a really high standard up there with the best I’ve had. The facilities in the spa and fitness area were to a very high standard and I was really impressed. Would definitely stay at the hotel again if I was in the area. A very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark P, General Manager at St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Carldanielleee

Thank you for taking the time give us your feedback.

Very much appreciated and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future