Review Highlights

A really fun Tour of Guernsey

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Stuart D
San Francisco, California

All reviews land rover country lanes off the beaten track narrow lanes step ladder andy taylor standing stones great morning mode of transport safari jeep open sides off road charming cafe day cruise wild flowers german fortifications wanted something
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I wanted something different from the usual shore excursions offered by the cruise line. Andy sure does that. Andy is a funny, knowledgeable tour guide and the morning out with him was so much fun. He even supplies a step ladder to get into the land rover. This is a great tour.

1  Thank Safari767425
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We were really tired of the shore excursions provided by the cruise line, and wanted something different ... and that's what we got!!! Andy is a fantastic tour guide, and provided us a unique experience. I would highly advise this tour for anyone visiting Guernsey.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I wanted to do something different for my birthday and thought a tour in this unique land rover was a brilliant idea! Andy picked our group of 6 up from a local cider tour (much to other groups envy) and handed out blankets before we set off on our early evening tour, we went down hidden lanes and past WWII tunnel entrances accompanied by spooky tales. At the end of the tour he dropped in town so we could continue our evening.

It was very entertaining trip and Andy was a great tour guide. We would highly recommend booking an outing in the Land Rover and it you are looking for something bespoke Andy is very helpful to accommodate requests.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this for myself the wife and my parents both in their 80's.Although we have visited Guernsey many times we were shown and told about things we had never seen. We stopped for coffee and cakes on route ,where my mum was able to get out easily due to the on board steps.It really was a fun morning out and I would recommend anyone to book it. Many thanks Steve and family

1  Thank dorice m
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We were afraid this port would be dull. It wasn't. Andy was a great host and showed us most of the island. It's quite an interesting and beautiful place. The ride alone was fun, but Andy also showed us a number of things you wouldn't think of: German fortifications from WWII, prehistoric statues, and unique ways of watering the cows.