“Amazing pasta party”

Price range: US$9 - US$45
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful meal here the night before the Jersey Marathon, organised by my friend who booked out the whole restaurant for our 3 marathon runners, 2 relay teams and supporters. The menu and service was fantastic. Great portions to help ourselves buffet-style; home made bread, 3 tasty pasta dishes and rocket and Parmesan salad. Staff very friendly. Highly recommend this lovely restaurant with great atmosphere

1  Thank Jane B

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First visit for us. Fully booked Saturday so had to move to Monday. Very welcoming and tables well spaced. Great food. Will come back again

1  Thank Discerning_Steven
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Lovely meal with charming and engaging service, although a little slow. Delicious meals - most items were really enjoyed.
Reasonable prices. The venue is tiny so do book. It is not sophisticated but 'cafe style' but is quirky and entirely adequate

1  Thank tandam30oct2015
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Four of us met for a meal at Bracewell’s and sadly for an Island known for well above average cuisine this restaurant despite trying hard, just isn’t up to it.

To start the menu offering is rather narrow and somewhat ordinary and when the food arrived it was frankly disappointing. The cooking was rather “home style” and not very enterprising.

All in all we have eaten far better.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my partner on a quiet Tuesday night. Nice quaint decor and warm smiling faces from the staff.
I had the king prawn starter, which genuinely was amazing. 3 large tiger prawns on a bed of mash with a leek and red onion buttery jus... brilliant.
I had the ribs for my main and to be honest, as tasty as the ribs were, they were what I would consider a half-rack, presented with chips. It was very pub grub in presentation and I had expected, and have had, very much better.
My partner had the goats cheese which was.... goats cheese, and a starter portion of beef tagliatelle which was cubed beef and just ok.
It's a shame as we had expected a lot better in terms of presentation and portion. With so much competition around I cannot in all honesty recommend this place.