“Loved it, loved it”

The Silver Room Restaurant
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

This restaurant is an absolute gem, just
picked it from reviews on trip advisor, what a
find, from the moment you walk into the place,
you know it's going to be a special experience,
my partner and I had Lunch there on Sunday
25th Sept. we were royally looked after by a
lovely engaging young lady I believe her name
is Cori, top marks for making it such
a pleasant afternoon.
The food was fine dining at its best, our two
starters, black pudding spring roll, (yes you
read it right) believe me it was superb,
scallops and prawns so tasty,
mains hake for the lady and aged fillet steak
for myself, Both sublime we shared a dessert,
home baked Alaska. You have to try it
to appreciate it properly, it was excellent. Nice
wine list, lovely service, spotlessly clean,
white linen table cloths.
Don't miss this place it's well worth a bit of
travelling, we will certainly be going there

Date of visit: September 2022
2  Thank M9926WHjimm

Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and the staff were very friendly. The food was absolutely delicious and the cocktails were fab

Date of visit: September 2022
1  Thank B5086MYsheilal
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal at the Silver Room - there is plenty of choice on the menu and everything we were served was delicious. The staff were very friendly, and I particularly liked the cocktail I had - everything was top class.

Date of visit: August 2022
1  Thank DawnRun1603
Reviewed 8 August 2022

We vist Silver room first time since they have been on the market and what I can say it's definitely too late.
Very nice, neat clean place. Nice, friendly, helpful staff.
Food is a first class, style as is presented it's wonderful but the taste is even better. An extensive food menu and drinks and cocktails of which most fastidious will find something for themselves.
Definitely we will be back and we truly recommend. Definitely You will have amazing food experience.

Date of visit: August 2022
1  Thank 744agak
Reviewed 13 July 2022

Great staff, lovely atmosphere went for lunch which was really nice but I want to go back for the a la carte menu

Date of visit: July 2022