Enjoyed our stay and will return. Felt portions in bar/lounge menu were too small for the price. Breakfast was nice although I believe the full Irish was quite tasteless - scrambled eggs were yum!
Will return but like all places attention to the smaller details pays off - heating had gone off so when we returned to room after dinner it was already cold and had to ring down to turn it on- not ideal plan for January!!
But scenery fab, house is a stunning structure and Wicklow is always beautiful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant County Wicklow/Rathnew, Ireland