We've been to this hotel several times over the years - never had anything but a positive experience. The building is beautiful, full of history and cosy; the seats by the fire places are particularly pleasant as a refuge from the cold in the winter. The staff are always friendly. The grounds are quiet and home to a couple of the most friendly cats. Atmosphere is warm and relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant County Wicklow/Rathnew, Ireland