Ways to Experience Vagabond Tours
from US$3,330.34
from US$1,754.90
from US$2,064.92
More Info
All reviews small group tour day tour off the beaten path northern ireland vagabond tour world tour blarney castle giants causeway sea kayaking irish culture traveling solo lunch and dinner wild rover tour driftwood accommodations company van
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Well I am like most of the others in recent reviews as I have not yet gone on my trip. I want to emphasize how marvelous Ciara was when I had to cancel and I have now rebooked the 11 day driftwood tour September 7. Would love to hear from anyone else booking that tour. One of the reasons I rebooked was the low deposit as even though did get my deposit back with no trouble last year I was uncomfortable at my age and who knows what’s gonna happen with Covid putting a large deposit down again. Marvelous communication and service and I’m sure my tour will be marvelous and I can write a great review when I have been

Date of experience: December 2020
robrankinvagabond, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Well, it took us a while but we have responded to you at last, Jenniger.

Delighted that you finally got to tour with Damien on our 11 Day Driftwood experience.

Thank you for these kind words. Our team were most happy to assist you during a tough time for everyone.

Reviewed 2 April 2020

Just had to cancel my dream vacation.... 12 day Driftwood tour of Ireland... because of the pandemic. Even though I haven't traveled with Vagabond, I have to let everyone know that they have been exceptional to work with. My booking and payment was easy, I have called them on two occasions and my phone calls were returned promptly the next day (Eastern Standard time). They gave me a full refund (minus deposit which is waived if I rescheduled next year). I could not ask for better service during what I know is also a difficult time for their company. I appreciate it and definitely recommend them!

Date of experience: April 2020
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Hello BRONCOFAN82, thank you so much for your kind review. We're very sorry you won't make it over this year. We really appreciate your lovely words and we hope to welcome you to Ireland as soon as this is all over. Wishing you and your family all the best, stay safe! Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Our family was scheduled to travel with Vagabond during March 2020 but due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, our tour was cancelled only a few days before we were set to fly to Dublin. The team at Vagabond went above and beyond to help us reschedule our vacation. Although we haven't yet traveled with Vagabond, their customer service and booking teams are worthy of an exceptional review in our opinion. Thank you Gillian, Ciara, Emma, and Deirdre!

Date of experience: March 2020
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Hi erindlemmerman, thank you so much for your kind words and understanding. It was with great sadness we had to cancel your tour, we will always do our very best to support our guests in this unusual time. We cannot wait to get back on the road and welcome you to Ireland for the trip of a lifetime. Thanks again for such kind understanding. The health and safety of our guests, staff and suppliers come first. Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

Great tour! My husband and I were placed with a group that consisted of all family members. I am sure the family did not expect two strangers on their vacation, nor did we expect to be the only strangers are someone else' family vacation. It worked out well, however. The family was amazing. They were probably the most inclusive group of people I have met. Do not worry that you will not be able to keep up with the activity level. There is always a way to sit an activity out. Prepare for rain. Have good storm pants etc. Spray boots with waterproofing even if you do not think you need to. My Keen waterproof hiking boots soaked through from the rain. I did not step in a puddle. Bring extra sneakers.

Date of experience: July 2019
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Hi 20janicev, thanks a million for your 5* review. We're so happy to hear you got on well with your fellow guests on tour. Thank you for sharing some tips for future guests, we really appreciate it. We're delighted you had a great time with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

From the day we started planning our 7 day Castles and Kingdoms tour with Vagabond/Driftwood Tours until the day they dropped us off at the hotel at the end of our tour, everything was nothing less than a most positive experience. Andrew our guide was one of the finest people we have ever met and he would stop at nothing to make sure that our experience or that of our fellow tour mates was top notch.
If you are considering a vacation with Vagabond/Driftwood, don't think twice, just do it! You won't regret the experience.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Linbrum
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Hello Linbrum, we're delighted to hear you had a great time on your Castles and Kingdoms tour with Andrew, we are very lucky to have him as part of our team. Thanks a million for your kind words and 5* review. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Rob Rankin, Owner.